Old versionsSee all
Wiagra Video Effector allows you to create presentations with audio, images, and video clips. Besides you can add visual and audio effects to your presentations. The program supports a wide list of video and audio formats including 38 input formats, 14 video output formats, and 6 audio output formats.
To create a project you first need to add media files (images or video clips) to the input files list. Each media file will be included in the project time line and you will be able to preview the media content, change the order of appearance, and set transition effects.
Besides the transition effects, the program includes different effects which can be added to a specific media object or the entire project - the difference is that the effects added to a specific object end with the transition for the next object. Among the effects included are watermarks, re-size, rotate, mirror, color correction negative, sharpen, blur, color noise, squeeze, texture, and more. For example the watermark effect allows you to add a picture as a watermark, insert dynamic text to video, or insert simple text as watermarks. Some effects can be applied to a selected region of the media objects.
After you have made your presentation, you can create the output file or save your project for editing it later. Besides selecting one of the different output formats, you can set the frame rate, resolution, etc., and save the video and audio content on the same file or create separate files. Among other features, you can change the color of the program skin and install additional plug-ins.
- You can add images, video clips, and audio to your presentations
- The program supports 38 input formats, 14 video output formats, and 6 audio output formats in total
- You can use different transition effects and add effects to the images and video clips
- You can save video frames as images
- You can save the video and audio content on the same file or create separated files
- Trial version can be used only for 30 days